Skip to content
Rules and Regulations for the Students
- Students have to carry their “Identity cards” when in the college and in the hospital.
- Students must be well dressed, clean & attend the classes with white aprons.
- Fashionable dress, cosmetics, untidy hair, slippers are prohibited in the campus. Male students must wear shoes in the campus. Female students must tie their hairs properly.
- Rings, bangles etc. are not allowed in the practical classes.
- Green Life Medical College is a non-smoking zone.
- Environment should be kept clean. Students are requested to throw solid waste/litter into waste bins.
- Sticking of posters on the walls of the college and the hospital premises are prohibited. These are considered as acts of indiscipline and the offenders involved are liable to punishment.
- All types of agitation, processions, shouting in the college and hospital premises are prohibited and students involved in those activities are liable to be expelled from college.
- Absence from classes individually or in a mass without prior information and without valid reasons are punishable.
- Students will state their problems/grievances/inconveniences to their respective Mentor. The Mentor will solve the problems of the students or refer them to the academic coordinator.
- Students must not misbehave with the staff or employees of the college. Misbehavior is an act of indiscipline and liable for punishment.
- Students are expected to maintain the highest standard in their academic and private lives. Loss of moral and spiritual values or addiction to alcohol and narcotic drugs are punishable offence.
- Text books, dissecting instruments or necessary equipment’s will not be provided by the college.
- Leave: In case of illness or other unavoidable reasons of non-attendance, a written statement from the parent/guardian should be presented to the concerned office secretary, who in turn will submit it to the Academic Coordinator.
- Receiving private coaching from any teacher of Green Life Medical College is prohibited. If any student or his/her guardian seeks private coaching from any teacher of this institution and if it be proved, he/she (student) may face dismissal from studentship/ expulsion from the examination or from college register.
- Cost of loss/damage to college/hospital property is liable to be realized from the student who is found responsible for the loss/ damage of the college/hospital property.
- Political activities are strictly prohibited in the college.
- Use of any kind of smart phone or tablet computer is prohibited in the classrooms and campus. Use of internet in normal mobile set is also not allowed.