Dr. Rafia Afreen Jalil
MBBS, MD (Microbiology), CCD (BIRDEM)
Department of Microbiology
- Dr. Rafia Afreen Jalil is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Microbiology.
- Her educational qualification includes- an MBBS degree in 2012 from Bangladesh Medical College and an MD degree in 2019 from BIRDEM.
- Dr. Rafia Afreen Jalil has 08 (eight) publications published in national journals and 02 (two) publications published in international journals.
Training and Workshops:
- Participated in the workshop on “Development of Laboratory Sop for detection of fungal pathogens” organized by IEDCR, held in August 2022.
- Participated in the workshop on “Development of SOP on Candidaemia for AMR Surveillance” organized by IEDCR, held in June 2022,
- Participated in the training on “Teaching Methodology & Assessment” organized by Green Life Medical College, held in March-April, 2022.
- Oral Presenter in the Scientific Session, 8th National Convention 2021 of Bangladesh Society of Medical Microbiologists, Dec 2021.
- Certificate of Participation, World Seps’s Congress, April 2022.
- Certificate of Achievement in recognition of participation in the training for the Trainer (TOT) on Infection Prevention and Control (IPC) organized by OGHS, in March 2021.
- CCD Training.
- Member, Green Life Medical College Research Cell.
- Life Member, Bangladesh Society of Medical Microbiologists.
- Contributing Member of Global Outreach/ American Society of Microbiology.
- Member, The International Society for Human-Animal Mycology (ISHAM)
- Member, IPC Alliance BD