Dr. Tanima Sharmin
Department of Community Medicine
- Dr. Tanima Sharmin is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Occupational and Environmental Health.
- In the year 2000, she passed an MBBS degree from Bangladesh Medical College (Dhaka University) and completed the MPH degree in 2007 from the Nation Institute of Preventive & Social Medicine.
- Dr. Tanima Sharmin has 12 (twelve) publications published in national journals.
- Achieved research grants three (03) times from the Ministry of Science and Technology, the People’s Republic of Bangladesh in 2017-2018, 2019-2020, and 2021-2022.
- Attended workshop on “Teaching Methodology and assessment for the teachers of health professionals education institute” in CMEC (Centre for Medical Education) in 2021.