Prof. Dr. SK. Abdul Fattah
MBBS(DMC), DTCD(DU), FCPS(Med)
Professor and Head
Department of Medicine
- Prof. Dr. Sk. Abdul Fattah is a highly qualified and trained physician specialized in chest diseases and internal medicine having more than 15 years of experience in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
- He graduated from Dhaka Medical College in 1986 and received extensive training in internal medicine at Dhaka Medical College Hospital and the then IPGM&R (now BSMMU). He obtained Diploma in Tuberculosis and Chest Disease (DTCD) from Dhaka University in 2000 and FCPS in Medicine from Bangladesh College of Physician and Surgeon in 2003.
- He is a life member of Bangladesh Society of Medicine and Bangladesh Lung Foundation. He also received honorary fellowship from American College of Physician.
- Dr. Sk. Abdul Fattah has more than 20 publications in national and international journals and participated in many international scientific conferences at home and abroad.
- Before joining Green Life Medical College, he served as Professor and Head of the Department of Medicine at Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmed Medical College, Gazipur from 2016 to 2021.