Prof. Dr. A.B.M Bayezid Hossain
MBBS, FCPS, Clinical fellow (NUS)
Principal, Professor & Head
Department of General Surgery
- Dr. A.B.M. Bayezid Hossain is a highly qualified and trained physician specialized in general surgery having more than 20 years of experience in teaching undergraduate and postgraduate medical students.
- He graduated from Rajshahi Medical College in 1985 and obtained FCPS in Surgery from Bangladesh College of Physician and Surgeon in 1996.
- He is a life member of the Society of Surgeons of Bangladesh, Laparoscopic Surgeon of Bangladesh, and Endoscopic & Laparoscopic Surgeons of Asia (ELSA).
- He had training overseas in Hepatobiliary & Pancreatic, Laparoscopic Surgery as a fellow of the Department of Surgery and received a clinical fellowship in Vascular Surgery from National University Hospital, Singapore in 2004.
- A.B.M. Bayezid Hossain had around 20 publications in national and international journals and participated in many international scientific conferences at home and abroad.
- Before joining Green Life Medical College, he served as Professor and Head of the Department of Surgery at Sir Salimullah Medical College. Earlier, he worked at Shaheed Suhrawardy Medical College, Rajshahi Medical College, and Dhaka Medical College.