Dr. Zubayer Ashraf
MBBS, MS (Ortho)
Department of Orthopedics
- Dr. Zubayer Ashraf is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Orthopaedics.
- In 2002, he passed MBBS from Dhaka Medical College and Achieved the degree MS in Ortho from NITOR in 2017.
- Before joining as an Assistant Professor at Green Life Medical College, he served as a Registrar of Orthopaedics for about two and a half years and was a Lecturer of Anatomy for about two years.
- Dr. Zubayer Ashraf has 01 (one) publication published in a national journal.
- His Award, Achievement, or Training includes
– CPR Course, Dhaka Medical College
– 2nd UNESCO Ethics Workshop
– First Responder Training, Operation Smile