Dr. Salma Parvin
DO, FCPS, Fellow (Glaucoma)
Department of Ophthalmology
- Dr. Salma Parvin is a highly qualified and trained physician specialized in Opthalmology.
- In 1990 she passed MBBS from Sher-E-Bangla Medical College, Barishal. Completed the D.O degree in 1999 from BIRDEM, Dhaka University, and received the FCPS degree in 2007 from BCPS.
- Her training includes Fellowship training on Glaucoma (An Vind Eye Hospital, India); Training on LASER (Singapore); a Workshop on “Research Methodology” at BCPS & Workshop on “Teaching Methodology” (Centre for Medical Education, DG Health)
- She is a Lifetime member of different sus specialization societies of Bangladesh, “The all India Opthalmoligal Society”; “The Asia Pacific Glaucoma Society”.
- Dr. Salma Parvin has 05 (five) publications published in national journals.