Dr. Rafzana Arifina
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Dr. Rafzana Arifina is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Pharmacology.
- In 2008 she passed MBBS from Ibrahim Medical College and BIRDEM Hospital and in 2018, achieved the Degree MD from Bangabandhu Sheikh Mujib Medical University (BSMMU).
- She has training in “Teaching Methodology and Assessment Center for Medical Education”, and “Research Methodology” from Green Life Medical College.
- Certified for Outstanding Covid-19 support in National Helpline 333.
- Achieved CPR (Cardio-Pulmonary Resuscitation) training from BIRDEM.
- Dr. Rafzana Arifina has 03 (three) publications published in national journals.