Dr. Abdulla Hel Baki
MBBS, CCD (BIRDEM)
Department of Microbiology
- Dr. Abdullah Hel Baki is a qualified and trained physician specialized in Microbiology.
- In 2012 he passed MBBS from Jahurul Islam Medical College (Dhaka University)
Training & Workshops:
- Participated in the workshop on Teaching Methodology organized by IEDCR, 2016 (7 days)
- Participated in Tropical medicine Academic and research activities and group discussions organized by Tropical medicine, Mahidol University, Thailand on 09-01-2015
- Participated in 02 days workshop on Basic and Applied Teaching Methodology from 18-04-2015 to 19-04-2015 organized by the Medical Education Unit of Green Life Medical College.
- Has Training in Diabetology in 2016.
- Received SOSS training organized by the Department of Statistics, Dhaka University from Dec 2019 to Jan 2020.
- Dr. Abdullah Hel Baki is a Member of the Bangladesh AMR Response Alliance.