Dr. Kazi Yesmin
MBBS, M. Phil
Department of Microbiology
- Dr. Kazi Yesmin is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Microbiology.
- In 2004 she passed MBBS from Rangpur Medical College and in 2010, achieved the Degree M.Phil from Dhaka Medical College.
- She has training in “Teaching Methodology and Assessment” organized by CME and Green Life Medical College, Research Oriented Computer Program, Scientific Writing, Research Methodology, and Data analysis through SPSS organized by Bangladesh Medical Research Council (BMRC).
- Her Associations include- Life Member of Bangladesh Society of Medical Microbiology (BSMM), Member of IPC Alliance BD, Member of CME Community of Green Life Medical College Hospital, Member of Academic Council, and Green Life Medical College.
- Dr. Kazi Yesmin has 09 (nine) publications published in national journals.