Dr. Farhana Karim
Department of Community Medicine
- Dr. Farhana Karim is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Community Medicine.
- In the year 2005, she passed the MBBS degree from Community Based Medical College Bangladesh and completed the MPH degree in 2011 from the National Institute of Preventive & Social Medicine
- Dr. Farhana Karim has 03 (three) publications published in national journals.
- Long-acting Paxmanent Method from Mohammadpur Fertility Center.
- Teaching Methodology from Center for Medical Education Unite in Mohakhali.