Dr. Shamima Choudhury
MBBS, MPH, MPhil (Epidemiology & Biostat)
Department of Community Medicine
- Dr. Shamima Choudury is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Community Medicine.
- In the year 2005, she passed the MBBS degree from Gonoshasthaya Somaj Vittik Medical College, completed the MPH degree in 2011 from the National Institute of Preventive & Social Medicine (NIPSOM), and achieved the M.Phil degree in 2016 from the Bangladesh Institute of Health Science (BIHS)
- Dr. Shamima Choudury has 16 (sixteen) publications published in national journals.
- Workshop on Scientific Writing, Organized by Bangladesh Medical Research Council (BMRC)
- Workshop on Research Methodology, Organized by Bangladesh Medical Research Council (BMRC)
- Teaching Methodology and assessment for the teachers of health professionals educational institutes, Organized by Centre for Medical Education (CME), DGHS
- Basic and Applied Teaching Methodology, Organized by Medical Education Unit (MEU), Green Life Medical College
- Basic and Applied Research Methodology, Organized by the Public Health Foundation of Bangladesh
- Surveillance, Prevention, and Management of Diabetes Mellitus, Organized by the World Health Organization