Dr. Md. Rifayet Rahman
Associate Professor and Head
Department of Pharmacology and Therapeutics
- Dr. Md. Rifayet Rahman is a qualified and trained physician specializing in Pharmacology and Therapeutics.
- In 2006, he passed MBBS from Holy Family Red Crescent Medical College. In 2012 he achieved an M.Phil degree from BSMMU.
- Currently enrolled in a course in Pharmacology offered by Harvard Medical School, Harvard University, USA.
- Worked as a facilitator in “Teaching methodology and assessment workshop organized by Green Life Medical College in 2022.”
- Trained on e-based academic activities and management in medical education, organized by MEU of DGHS in 2022.
- Has training on “Teaching methodology and assessment workshop” organized by MEU of DGHS in 2014.