Prof. Dr. Humaira Naushaba
MBBS, M.Phil, FCPS (Hon.)
Vice Principal, Professor & Head
Department of Anatomy
- Prof. Dr. Humaira Naushaba is a highly qualified and trained physician specializing in Anatomy.
- In 1985, she passed MBBS from Dhaka Medical College, completed the M.Phil degree in 1996 from IPGM&R, and achieved the FCPS (hon), Basic Science in 2020 from BCPS.
- She also received Honorary Fellowship in Basic Science.
- Before joining Green Life Medical College, she served as professor and Head of the Department of Anatomy at Dhaka Medical College.
- Prof. Dr. Humaira Naushaba has 61 (sixty-one) publications published in national journals and 01 (one) publication published in an international journal.
- She has training in Teaching & Research Methodology both at Home & Abroad (Malaysia & Semarang, Indonesia).
- She has a special interest in Medical Education & Curriculum Development and is a Former Treasurer & at present Senior Vice President, of the Anatomical Society of Bangladesh.